Explore insights, solutions, and best practices of an effective category management strategy.
An effective category management strategy can help you:
- Increase sales
- Reduce out-of-stocks
- Deliver new and exciting products
But what makes a category management strategy effective? Join a panel of experienced category management leaders from Circle K, Maverik and Newcomb Oil for a free webinar on Tuesday, June 8 at 2:00 pm EST and find out!
During the webinar, the panelists will share real-world insights, solutions, and best practices to help you effectively navigate your category management strategy.
You Will Learn:
- How to best utilize store and shelf space to optimize your assortments
- How to accurately measure price and promotion effectiveness
- How to fully leverage your loyalty program data, promotions, communication, and branding
- Kim James, Head of Global Center of Excellence, Merchandising and Marketing, Circle K
- Lindy Smith, Senior Category Director, Maverik
- Tim Young, Category Marketing Manager, Newcomb Oil Company, LLC
- Lucia Crater, Executive Vice President, Sales & Business Development, Impact 21
The panelists will share how you can utilize data and technology to intimately know your business and customers so you can:
- Create new metrics to drive performance
- Collaborate with suppliers on innovative solutions
- Empower your teams to drive results
Register for the free webinar today to secure your spot in “Looking Through a New Lens at Convenience Category Management” on Tuesday, June 8 at 2:00 pm EST.