Webinar: Looking Through A New Lens At Convenience Category Management
Explore insights, solutions, and best practices of an effective category management strategy.
An effective category management strategy can help you:
- Increase sales
- Reduce out-of-stocks
- Deliver new and exciting products
But what makes a category management strategy effective? Join a panel of experienced category management leaders from Circle K, Maverik and Newcomb Oil for a free webinar on Tuesday, June 8 at 2:00 pm EST and find out!
During the webinar, the panelists will share real-world insights, solutions, and best practices to help you effectively navigate your category management strategy.
You Will Learn:
- How to best utilize store and shelf space to optimize your assortments
- How to accurately measure price and promotion effectiveness
- How to fully leverage your loyalty program data, promotions, communication, and branding
- Kim James, Head of Global Center of Excellence, Merchandising and Marketing, Circle K
- Lindy Smith, Senior Category Director, Maverik
- Tim Young, Category Marketing Manager, Newcomb Oil Company, LLC
- Lucia Crater, Executive Vice President, Sales & Business Development, Impact 21
The panelists will share how you can utilize data and technology to intimately know your business and customers so you can:
- Create new metrics to drive performance
- Collaborate with suppliers on innovative solutions
- Empower your teams to drive results
Register for the free webinar today to secure your spot in “Looking Through a New Lens at Convenience Category Management” on Tuesday, June 8 at 2:00 pm EST.
Opportunities for Impact Are
Everywhere. Let’s Get Started.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help.
Looking to stay in touch?
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on industry trends.
Impact 21 Welcomes Jerry Miller, Principal Consultant, to the Team
Impact 21 announces the addition of Jerry Miller to the team as a Principal Consultant. Miller brings over 40 years’ […]
7 Ways to Boost Foodservice Profitability
With tobacco unit sales continuing to decline, trips down, and operating expenses soaring, many c-store retailers are turning to fresh […]
Impact 21 Introduces Scot Knox as Principal Consultant
Scot Knox adds extensive experience in operations, foodservice, merchandising, customer experience, and acquisition integration to the Impact 21 team. He […]
5 Ways to Keep Your ERP Implementation from Derailing
Many business leaders are excited about the functional and technical promises of a new ERP system. But it’s rare to […]
Want to stay in touch? Subscribe to the Newsletter