Benchmarking / Best Practices
We’ve been in the convenience store, retailing, refining, and foodservice industries for quite some time, so it’s safe to say that we’ve learned a thing or two. Along the way, we’ve made great connections with colleagues and industry leaders.
Through these relationships, along with our own proprietary research, we provide the opportunity to benchmark best practices and compare different strategies, programs, systems, organizations, and resources. This information is used to evaluate your company and identify the impact of changing your strategy in the future. This effort brings forward any best-practice or prevailing solutions being utilized by the industry to support specific areas of the business.
Our Benchmarking Expertise
We have established one of the most comprehensive benchmarking and proven best practice methodologies. How? Through years of working with top-tier companies in the
Our depth of experiences in benchmarking and best practices includes:
- Organization Structures, Roles, and Accountabilities
- Operations Execution
- Marketing/Merchandising Programs
- Payments & Loyalty
- Business Intelligence
- IT Infrastructure and Systems
- Technology and Solutions Penetration
- Technology Spending
- HR Processes & Solutions
- Enterprise, Back Office, and POS Solutions
- Customer Engagement Processes and Solutions
- Foodservice Strategy, Concepts, & Execution
- Supply Chain – Warehouse & Distribution
Implementing Benchmarking & Best Practices
We integrate our proven methodologies into our client engagements. To accomplish this, we:
- Design and create a questionnaire to get the most accurate information possible and ensure the objectives of the benchmarking effort are met.
- Provide and host the survey vehicle that is best suited to the effort.
- Connect with select companies to participate in the benchmarking effort and distribute materials and questionnaires.
- Develop and schedule follow-up interviews, if required, to provide clarification and additional insights on specific areas of interest.
- Conduct research to provide relevant industry trends on relevant topics and/or provide Impact 21 proprietary research to supplement benchmarking efforts.
- Consolidate and analyze the results of the benchmarking information and data submitted.
- Summarize key findings, including quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Identify how clients should integrate benchmark information into their strategic planning initiative